What is your return policy?
- You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. Your item must be in all the original packaging.
How do I make a return/exchange?
-To initiate a return please email us at email@example.com
You will be responsible for paying your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you on the status of your refund. If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your card (or original method of payment). You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer's policies.
How much does shipping cost?
- Shipping is free on all orders in the continental US (sorry Alaska and Hawaii!). Shipping costs apply to all other countries.
Where do you ship?
- We currently ship all over the world. If you have any questions email firstname.lastname@example.org
How long does it take for my order to ship?
- We do our best to have your order ship as soon as possible. Free Shipping can take up to 3-5 business days to leave our warehouse. Rush Shipping takes 1-2 business days to leave our warehouse.
My tracking number states my package was delivered but I cannot find it. What should I do?
- We ship packages through USPS and FedEx SmartPost. If you received a USPS tracking number, please call your local post office (not the 1-800 number) and they will speak with your specific driver and check the final GPS scan to locate your package. If they incorrectly delivered your package, they are very good at retrieving it and the properly delivering it to you.
If your package was sent FedEx SmartPost, they have an agreement with USPS to deliver your package. You will need to call your local USPS post office (not the 1-800 number) and give them a new tracking number. Your FedEx SmartPost tracking number will start with a '6' so you will need to add a '92' to the front of it for USPS to locate it in their system (i.e. 61297938146020051216 would become 9261297938146020051216). With the new tracking number, USPS will then speak with your driver and check the final GPS scan to locate your package.
USPS prefers to speak with the recipient of the package first as it pertains to your personal property but we are also more than happy to call and see what we can find out. Please let us know what they say so we know that they are working on it.
How do I make a change to my order?
- Email us at email@example.com and we will look at your options!
Can I cancel my order?
- Please reach out to us as soon as possible. In an effort to ship orders as fast as possible, we are usually not able to cancel any orders. Once we receive an order, it is immediately handed over to our shipping team at which point we cannot retrieve it to cancel as they start preparing your order for shipment.
Do you have any sales coming up?
-Our email newsletter subscribers are the first to find out about any and all sales that we may have. Please subscribe to our newsletter by going to the footer on the website and you'll see a box where you can enter your email address to stay up to date. You can also follow us on social media to hear about any sales going on.